3.06.2007

Exoterica One Year Later

It seems unreal, but I've actually been at this little online experiment for a full year as of today. I don't think I've ever committed to something that long. Wow, go me.

And what an interesting year it has been. I've met (and drank with) a gang of delightful people, some of whom live over there in the GPG Harem. They brought more people to the party, and now everyone knows that the Curly-Haired Girl loves tequila and her boobs, has a horrible memory, breaks easily, and celebrates the hell out of her birthday.

What more was there?

Here are the highlights:

- The Intro: welcome to me. I'm crazy. And cute. And everyone loves me.
- The Theory: it's the only thing you'll ever need to know about relationships
- 28 Vital Stats: the birthday edition of "welcome to me"
- I'm a Logical Creature: it's true
- I Fall Out of Bed: and sometimes I run till it hurts
- When I'm Unemployed: I drink and wear funny socks
- Foreign Boys: *swoon*
- Good Kisser Boys: also good for dancing in the rain
- International Spying: my new hobby
- Queen of Lists: it's good to be the queen. And a photographer. With boobs. And curly hair.
- Blue & Gold: school spirit rah rah rah!
- Platonica is Hard: like diamonds, and just as rare
- Running Sucks: like, for miles and miles and miles. And then more miles.
- Valentine's Day: yay, I'm not a cynic!!
- I Make Bad Choices, Sometimes: then lock them up in GPG Jail
- But Sometimes I Do Good: really good...and blog drunk

Want more? Read over the girls, a certain man, overheard..., and then pick your own favorites.

Also, thanks for reading. And commenting. You're the bestest!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could set myself out to do something for a year and keep to it. Good job!

DrinkJack said...

So glad we have crossed paths. Happy Blog Birthday :)

The littlest Princess said...

Aww Happy blogiversary, birthday thingy. Hee hee. Well now you have an online chronicle of your life for the past year. Is't it amazing how fast time flies.

Cowboy said...

This is still one of the best blogs I've ever had the privilege of linking to. Good work. I've been thumbing through the pre-arrival stuff. I love blogs with a permeable style. Take a shot from the good bottle for your chilly linker in Canada.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Hey, you guys are cool! Thanks for sticking around. And J, thanks for poking around the archives.

David N. Scott said...

Every time I look at this post I get distracted by the archives. Happy blogiversary, anyway.