3.11.2007

Overheard at Disneyland

Today is the Princess' 29th birthday. She and I have been friends since we were seven years old. There are many, many, many memories spanning those 22 years. Like NKOTB. Heh.

To celebrate, we spent Saturday at Disneyland. What happens when The Girls get together? Zaniness. Add a dash of the happiest place on earth, and we're full on wacko (especially after the margaritas at Ariel's Grotto...thank god they didn't give us whipped cream!).

At the Princess' house before we left:

Princess: Here's a picture from us in 6th grade!
GPG: Oh Jesus Christ...look, there's the Princess with her real hair color.
La Ria: *smirks* Nice dresses.
GPG: It was 1990, ruffles were in!

***

In the car on the way in:

GPG: *to the Princess* How did we get back in touch?
P: Myspace...I found you on JTS' page and figured if he remembered me, you'd have to.
Krazy Mommy: *from the front seat* Wait, who are you again?

***

On the carousel:

GPG: Did you guys ever read this blog about naming your vaginas? I'm gonna start calling it Crotchles.
LR: The Crothles District!
GPG: Since KM has kids, she should call hers Bertha.
KM: No, that's my grandmother's name!!

(We nearly fell off our animals, we were laughing so hard at this.)

KM: Instead of the Vagina Monologues, we can call it the Vagina Dialogue.
LR: VD!
GPG: We have VD.

***

Continuing in the line to Pirates of the Caribbean:

KM: Since La Ria is so quiet and sweet, we should calls hers something sassy. Like your alter ego.
LR: Quiet and sweet?
P: Yeah, so it should be something evil!
KM: Like the Devil Inside.
P: Or Pillowpants!!
LR: Huh?
GPG: Didn't you see Clerks 2???
LR: I don't remember that.
GPG: Movie night on Friday: we're watching Borat and Clerks 2, dammit.
P: Got them both.
GPG: And I'm going to call it Meow-meow from now on.

***

On the tram back to the car:

GPG: Back to the gym this week, Princess?
P: Definitely.
KM: I don't know how you guys work out, I hate it.
P: The endorphins are really great.
GPG: Sometimes almost better than a Meow-meow workout!

We talk about sex and our privates a lot. Girls are just like guys in that respect, we're just prettier and have boobies.

And I'm sure there are a lot of other funny things we said and did, but after 12 hours at D-land, we hurted a lot. I sounded like a 30-year smoker all day Sunday from all the screaming on the rides all day. Hot.

But that's why I love my girls. Happy birthday, little one!! Hope the Rock Star makes it a good one tonight. ;)

6 comments:

David N. Scott said...

Hahha... like the 'who are you again?' bit. Strangeness.

We just missed you at Dland! We were there today. I am ouchies.

The littlest Princess said...

GPG Thankyou so much for that. I am so happy that we have all found each other again. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have the KM in my life and I wouldn't have met La'Ria. YOu guys are all awesome and I am thankful to have friends like you. It has been a very special celebration so far, and I can't wait for work to be over so I can see what the rockstar has in store.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Littlest Princess With cheese on Top!

LB said...

yay! I love the crotchels!!! I'm glad someone found that word useful!!! haha....

Anonymous said...

Hey, do I get some sort of commission for hooking you guys up again?

Anonymous said...

You are a fun bunch. Girlfriends make the world go 'round.