3.20.2007

The Harem, Part 3

Like Jeen Yes will tell you, I like lists. And so, we continue on down mine:

Manifest My Desire - Also a product of reading all that Roonie has to offer, Bengali Chick is rad because she's tough. And I think she's legally allowed to carry a gun, which is kind of like my life goal, making her my idol. I've only recently started reading her stuff, but am impressed thus far. Well-written with all those great things like proper grammar and an LA address.

Mumble, Mumble, Mumble - This used to be where my girl C-Dub once and a while posted about her cross-country adventures, but she's currently planning her wedding, so it's defaulted to nothing more than a picture I took and some Latin. I had no idea she was part Roman. Regardless, I could share stories of how she and I used to be partners in crime during the Rock Star Years, but that might get me arrested in a few states. Suffice to say that since there are many incriminating pictures, neither of us will ever be running for office.

Over Here - The now-defunct blog of Dr. Danger, AKA Sandra, who has left Over Here for Back There. She will eventually resurface with a new moniker and stories, but she is currently incognito. Where oh where did our little Sandra go...

Overworked & Underf*cked - Is definitely NOT safe for work. Mostly because there are naked penises on there and who doesn't love a hard, naked phallus? I vote yes for naked meat! Mmm, meat. Avatar does a real service to the community at large not only with her salacious pictures, but also with her own brand of brutal retells of sexual exploits and naughty conversations. My favorite was the one about her and a friend trying to have lunch while a bunch of godless screaming ankle biters ran amok all over the restaurant.

Perrero - a team blog that is driven mostly by the content of married couple David & Julie Scott. They like God, sex, and pop culture, so they can't be all that bad. AND they're also native Californians, which scores biggie points from me. David is a real writer guy, and Julie and I started the ICO Club, which you will have to comb the archives to read about, but it's worth it. They gave me my own label just for that post. One day we will all meet and I'm sure I'll like them more in person than online. For now, we thank Rodger for being our blog intersection.

Post*Boy - What was once known as the Legend of a Drunken Mouse is now a grown up boy. I found him through Jennie Smash, and since he gets ranty, he gets my vote. She teases him about not being able to drink like a man, and he writes complete nonsequiters up in the corner. It's like a two-fer.

2 comments:

BurgandySkies said...

We must do lunch dah-ling!

Seriously. Let's compare dayplanners sometime and work something out.

And the ICO Club needs T-shirts! I'll have to work on that later this week. Lord knows I could use a bit of blogging levity.

Hugs and thanks for the shout out!

Bengali Chick said...

A privilege to be part of the harem!!!!