3.31.2007

Fuck You, Time Warner

Apologies to everyone who actually reads this on a daily basis, especially to those who emailed asking what happened. No, I'm not dead, but the internet has been broken at my house for a few days and it won't be fixed until Monday. Because my cable company sucks cholo asshole.

Rest assured I will be back with new observations and stories about living life as recklessly as possible while disconnected. It's been an interesting week.

Love you. Mean it.

Oh, and the games are on today, so go watch!

4 comments:

David N. Scott said...

I feel bad that I didn't email now. Outages blow goats, as does Time Warner. And not jsut cos of your problems. It's been ass over here since they edged out Comcast.

Roonie said...

Dude, I HATE being sans 'net. And I hate the service providers even more. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with AT&T Broadband. And we didn't have Internet for about a week. I sympathize wholeheartedly.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It has been a fucking saga with Time Warner ever since they took over from Comcast. I've had a technician over to my house no less than 3 times, and tomorrow will be four. Do I like taking time off work to put up with these monkey shits? No. And that's why I will be getting both DirecTV and Verizon DSL sometime in the next week.

FUCK YOU TIME WARNER.

March by the Numbers will be up tomorrow as soon as the assholes reconnect me.

DrinkJack said...

I would be lost, wondering in the streets looking dejected and scary without high speed internet.

Glad you survived!