3.14.2007

College Hoopla

Ah, March Madness! With the games kicking off this week, I will be spending much time in front of my teevee. Especially Thursday, when I'll be rushing home to watch UCLA kick ass. They really have no excuse not to.

What I'd like to see: the Bruins get their revenge for last year's
final showdown and once again get to the championship game. And then make it another crosstown rivalry and beat the shit out of those Trojans.

Yeah right. Like USC is going to make it that far? Please.

Make up your own brackets
here.

The one thing I will give Florida,
H-O-T coach.

6 comments:

Jeen Yes said...

you'll be happy to know that i've selected your bruins to win it all this year. man, i love this time of year.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Bruins all the way, yo.

DrinkJack said...

I have UCLA going to the Elite Eight, but alas, my Jayhawks have to pass them to win it all.

So far, I have only lost 7 and none of them got past the second round :)

Cowboy said...

Hell yeah, March madness is one of the finest American institutions in the world of sports. Go Georgetown.

Jeen Yes said...

i was 14-2 the first day, and 13-3 yesterday. your bruins nearly ruined it all today. tell them to cut that sh*t out! ucla, g-town, oregon, and TAMU in the final four. march should last forever. :0)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I was SCREAMING at the tv during those last few minutes in the second half yesterday. How the fuck they lost that nice lead was beyond me--but I never doubted my boys. Even if they do induce heart attacks.

I was really sad about the Washington State loss to Vanderbilt. Tony Bennett is HOT. Would have loved to see more of him next weekend.

And now you know how I go about picking my brackets.

As for today's games, I guess we'll see if Jack's Jayhawks can hold it. And for probably the first time ever, I'll be rooting for USC. Just because I want to see them wrecked as they get further up the line.

Man, I love basketball.