3.27.2007

How Charming!

Oh look, more bullshit personality tests!

Your Charm makes you bewitching

Take this test at Tickle


It's not hard to see why you're so enchanting. Flirty and fun, you emanate a glow that others can't help but notice. No need to concoct a brew of toads and lizards, your magnetic personality is all you need to cast a spell on others.You're a friendly and outgoing person who makes other folks feel at ease. Not to mention, you're a sweetheart who's a great friend to just about everyone. You're just the right mix of sultry and sweet, and that's why you're so fascinating. So, keep leaving 'em spellbound. It's magical!


Are You Bewitching?



I do like apples. Do you like apples?

4 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

Hee hee My Attitude makes me bewitching :) So you better watch out me and my attitude, coming at ya'

Cowboy said...

Damn women in your apples... got us in a lot of trouble once upon a time. I'd say those test results are bang-on BTW.

Will said...

Can you wiggle your nose like Samantha Stevens?

I actually know whow you shake it.

DrinkJack said...

Sounds good to me