3.18.2007

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I can't decide if it's pure laziness or a basketball addiction that has kept me home all weekend. This weekend when there was a perfectly good internationally-sanctioned drinking holiday on a Saturday night. But it conflicted with the UCLA game. Even if there is a sports bar within walking distance. But I did wear a green shamrock under my alma mater's sweatshirt.

Now, I should be in the shower, getting ready for my little cousin's 8th birthday. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I'm only online because I want to make sure the party doesn't interfere with this afternoon's games, and to see what the talking heads and other bloggers are saying about the games.

Would it be horrible of me to miss the party?

7 comments:

DrinkJack said...

Radio for the drive over and then use your cell phone for up to date scores. Worked for me on Friday during ugly meetings...maybe there is a TV in the corner???

Cowboy said...

All things come after March madness.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I missed all the games. But that's okay because I had picked UNLV, Oregon, and USC to move on. I was wrong about Memphis, but who cares? They're gonna lose to Texas A&M.

In the meantime, I got to play a lot of arcade games. Which was almost as good!

Jeen Yes said...

your cousin should know better than to schedule a birthday during tourney time. btw, will you relay a message to afflalo to please not suck in the next game? i have some $$ riding on UCK LA in my bracket pool, and he seems pretty intent on screwing me out of it for some reason.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Message delivered, JY.

David N. Scott said...

Wow, yuou go to your little cousins' b-day parties? We never did that before we had ours and were thus somehwo obligated since they showed up at ours and stuff.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Hell YEAH I go to their parties! My family is very tight.

Also, there's always lots of alcohol to be drank!