4.03.2006

Hoop Dreams


What is it about LA college teams choking in the last, arguably most important, game? First it was USC at the Rose Bowl last year (though that was actually a celebration at my house--Go Longhorns!), and just now it was UCLA in Indiana.

16 points between us and victory.

Dammit. I really hoped we would win. But it's okay.

I still love my Bruins.

You did good, boys. You did real good.

----

In other news, that Florida coach Billy Donovan is pretty hot, for a serious, buzz-cut kind of guy. Kind of like Henry Rollins, sans tattoos.

3 comments:

exile said...

yeah... die hard fans always forgive their team... gamblers don't.

Emily said...

Exoterica,
I would love to see some of you photo's. Do you have a link?

Also,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It was cool to see a new person.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Emily: you can see one of my whores here (I took all of those except the ponytail one), more of him and his band , a totally different band here, and some VERY old not-totally-musician whoring here.

Enjoy.