4.16.2006

Gyno-lite


My dear friend Lex works at a laser hair removal clinic. We had this conversation over drinks the other night.

Lex: I had to get into some girl's "business" the other day.

GPG: Huh?

Lex: You know, to put the numbing cream on her. Then wipe it off. Luckily she did her own butthole.

GPG: You had to get in her twat?

Lex: Yeah, and afterwards, they need to put a cream on then too. But luckily, she did that herself.

GPG: Then why couldn't she put the first one by herself too???

Lex: I don't know. Some people...I don't ask questions, I just do what I'm told. It's not usually that bad.


GPG: *cringe*

I love Lex. She's always got such great stories.

3 comments:

exile said...

hmmm... maybe lex should stop talking dirty to the girls who come in...

lex: "oh, you're a dirty girl, let me rub that ointment in..."

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Eww, you!

Anonymous said...

Busted. I just can't help myself with the sexy ointment talk. ;)

Love,
The Notorious A-X-A