4.14.2006

Blame the Full Moon


I'm so fucking cranky right now. And I really have no idea why.

Actually, yes I do, but admitting it is going to make me sound like a bitter woman.

Of all thing things I could be doing instead of pouting, like working on my website (I finally bought the domain to my very own name!), or cleaning the house, or even just clearing space on my DVR, nothing sounds worth my while. I had set aside this 5-day weekend to learn Dreamweaver and GoLive so I could work on the site, but I could really give a shit right now.

PMS sucks.

I should eat some ice cream. It's not on the training program eating plan, but aren't you suppposed to get a free pass on bleedy days? No? Fine, I don't even like ice cream.

Though maybe if I had just eaten a whole gallon of it while crying my eyes out watching When Harry Met Sally in the first place, I wouldn't be feel so hostile right now.

Every little thing is getting on my nerves, from a stupid remark made by an otherwise innocent drinking buddy last night, to the fact that my roommate owes me money for the bills. I'm holding on to grudges and creating imaginary fights in my head.

I probably just need to go back to sleep.

Maybe that will chill me out and help me resist the urge to claw someone's eyes out. Or maybe I can just dream about it and be happy that way.

It's worth a try. I know tomorrow will be a better day.

'Night.

3 comments:

exile said...

i'm make a comment, but i dont' want to suffer from your pms

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Sissy.

The littlest Princess said...

You know what I totally feel you there, I believe that has been the key to my craziness the past few days. I am almost near the end, however thanks to the Easter bunny I know have chocolate and sugar to combat the never ending flow of emotions I am having right now :) I hope you have a good day with the family.