3.22.2006

Stupid vs. Crazy


Until very recently, I was dating a guy we'll call the Teddy Bear. In an effort to remain friendly, we had dinner together Sunday night. His astute observation, after not having seen each other in two whole weeks:

"You still have really big boobs!"

L'sigh. That was easily the stupidest comment of the week thus far.

***

My little brother (aka Nameles), who is my favoritest person on the planet and that's only partially due to the fact that he looks like a terrorist, has a theory. He says that we women are all crazy. We're totally batshit psycho, albeit in our own charming little ways. The trick for men is deciding on what kind of crazy they can put up with.

He may be on to something. Because, on the flipside, all men are stupid--again, in their own charming little ways. Our trick is deciding what kind of stupid we're willing to deal with.

And that, my friends, is what leads to successful relationships. Names is a genius!

The Teddy Bear wasn't able to handle my crazy. Lucky me, I no longer have to put up with his stupid.

Life is good!

3 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

Wow that makes perfect freaking sense. I totally understand the whole thing now. I guess that my kind of crazy isn't all that easy to handle either hehehehe YAY!!!!!!!!!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

You are so silly.

Anonymous said...

You are fucking brilliant! and hystarious!