8.14.2006

Money Well Spent


I just sat down to pay bills and noticed some rather interesting activity in my bank account.

I present to you a snippet of my recent spending habits:

08/02/2006 - JOXER DALYS CULVER CITY - $23.50
08/06/2006 - JAX BAR & GRILL GLENDALE - $29.44
08/07/2006 - RED CAR BREWERY RESTAU TORRANCE - $27.00
08/08/2006 - THE IRISH TIMES LOS ANGELES - $16.00
08/08/2006 - BOARDWALK II LOS ANGELES - $10.50
08/09/2006 - WINE AND LIQUOR DEPOT VAN NUYS - $42.16
08/10/2006 - BRENNAN'S PUB MARINA DEL REY - $12.25

This doesn't even take into account the drinks I paid cash for. Or were bought for me. And I was just telling a friend that he had the wrong impression of me being a drunk.

Guess I lied.

But technically I was scouting shooting locations. So techincally they're all business expenses!

12 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

You drunken Pirate, How on earth am I going to afford you as my date on Saturday night? Geez.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Two words: garter flask.

exile said...

good god-damn girl

when you run your sweat must be conbustable, sheesh.

but if you can write it off i say keep it up. hell, i'll offer my services as assistant!

(i put the ass in assistant)

Sandra said...

Glad to see you are frequenting establishments of an Irish persuasion, although my head is hurting even reading of your spending.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Yeah, I've had a little Irish in me lately.

Sandra said...

You lucky thing. *grin*

exile said...

"exo's always after me lucky charms"

exile said...

exo drinks so much, fish planning an intervention for her.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Speaking of which...

SkookumJoe said...

If it was all on the same day, then I'd be impressed.

DrinkJack said...

I was thinking about this post while in the shower this morning....does this mean you got the bar gig?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Hold on, I'm thinking about you in the shower...