8.03.2006

Time for a Change


I'm a little tired of the pissed kitty avatar. I'm in the mood for something different. You get to help me pick.

Choose one from the following pictures I've stolen off the internets. Vote in the comments. Tell us why your choice is superior to the others. Voting ends when I wake up tomorrow morning. Which could be at 7 am or 12 noon PST, depending on whatever the hell I do tonight. I'm thinking sushi. Who wants sushi for dinner? It comes with sake. Mmm.


Anyway.

Blue afro:




Flaming martinis:



The Blue Room:



Your turn.

10 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

BLUE afro
flaming COCKTAILS
BLUE room COCKTAILS

there's a theme

what you want is a picture of a blue cocktail, perhaps a gin/tonic under black light or a peacock feather

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Joe, you're so kinky.

The littlest Princess said...

I say the flaming Martinis and My choice is superior because I'm the princess

Sandra said...

It's gotta be the afro. But I like the cat.

JoeinVegas said...

None of the above (sorry, keep trying)

C-Dub said...

I will vote after you've apparently already chosen a picture, just because I can. My choice would be the flaming martinis... There is nothing like a well made martini (with extra olives). Well, unless its a shot of incredibly smooth tequila, but that isn't a picture option. And I like the flames, fire rocks. And I rock. So that is why you should choose the martini picture. The end.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Between you and the Princess, I'm in stitches. Her with "I'm a princess, so there" and you with the loveliest and completely unquestionable "I rock" college essay ever read by man, woman or my kitty.

I love you guys!

exile said...

crap monkeys, i missed the contest

i would have voted for the flaming martinis

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Poor baby. You can make up for coming late some other time.

exile said...

exo- i have to work off my tardiness? just what do you have in mind?