8.16.2006

School Meme-ries


Mr. Exile tagged me, since my reunion is this Saturday. So here you go:

How many schools did you go to?
2 elementary (one Catholic)
1 middle school
1 high school
3 colleges

Teacher's nightmare or teacher's pet?
Total pet. They all loved me. Because I'm cute (and pretty fucking smart).

Did you have a label in school? (nerd, jock, etc)
"That girl"? Who knows? I guess I find out on Saturday.

What's the biggest rule you broke in school?
Forging notes from mom junior year so I could leave campus for lunch with seniors.

Were you in any clubs or organizations?
JHS: President of Kiwanas Builder's Club
HS: Swim team, photo club (duh), 12th grade rep for the CA Scholarship Federation
(I was so fucking cool)

Did you have any nicknames in school?
Raul (courtesy of the Princess & Co.)

Three subjects you enjoyed?
1. Sex
2. French
3. AP Calculus

Three teachers who inspired you?
Grogan - 9th grade English
Tindell - 11th grade Pre-Calc
Harris - 12th grade Calc (the coolest guy on the planet)

Would you go back and do it over?
It was a hell of a lot of fun. But I'm glad it's over. There is very little I'd do differently. Except defy my parents and go to Lollapalooza that year they wouldn't let me (1994, they were so overprotective!).

Any major fashion faux paus? Bonus for pics!!
Yeah, but everyone was wearing their skinny jeans rolled up with 2 different pairs of colored socks in the 80s.


Now I tag the Princess and C-dub, both of whom need to blog more often!!

2 comments:

Jeen Yes said...

ha! i got to go to lollapalooza '94 when i was in high school. so there! pretty kick ass show, until coolio showed up and sprayed me with beer. asshat "thug."

David N. Scott said...

My parents kept me from watching Korn and Metallica sometime close to `94. They bought me new tickets the next time they came around, but it was pretty enraging at the time...

I got bored the other day and checked out my school's website...

I recognized one teacher. Everyone else was new. Sigh.