8.30.2006

P-N-R Theater for Kids


I posed the same question regarding personality archetypes to my niece G-brat, who is 4 1/2 years old, and my nephew C-note, who is 3 years old.

The G-brat without hesitation decided she is a robot. And then immediately started doing The Robot. She's four. Where did she pick THAT up? It's fucking awesome.

C-note, after a recent viewing of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and being the my nephew after all, has decided he is a pirate. Like his auntie. With whom he shares a birthday. And an affinity for playing with swords. Also very fucking awesome.

They're too damn smart and hysterical for their own good these days, kids. Gotta love 'em.

8 comments:

exile said...

a battle between robots and pirates, who would win?

yes, you in the back...

Anonymous said...

duh exile, what do you think the answer is, and if you don't get it right, she will cut you.

Anonymous said...

Pirates win...hands down.

Cool robot jokes = 0
Cool pirate jokes = millions...and counting

e.g. "What's a pirate's favorite 80's singer?"

or

"What did the pirate say when asked why he had a steering wheel coming out of his crotch?"

Oh, and I don't want to sound like a qeer or nothing...but Johnny Depp is fucking hot.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Exile: KM answered the question for you. She's a smartie.

JTS: I know from personal experience that you are indeed straight, and that is why I will congratulate you on your liberated views regarding Johnny Depp's immeasurable hotness. *swoon*

Also, H. Wood loves that steering wheel joke. He tells it at bars and baseball games ALL the time!

Unknown said...

you've inspired me. or, at least, provided me with a less laconic option than myspace.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Welcome, Dr. Clevenger. I knew you were lurking. Congrats on coming out into the light.

I'm looking forward to more.

David N. Scott said...

Kids are eerie like that. Even when you live with `em.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I got pictures of it yesterday. Hysterics.