8.24.2006

More Charity


Check out this story about the 29-year-old virgin. She needs a man. Desperately. I have some male readers, some of whom are actually quite attractive and engaging. Maybe one of you will be the lucky cherry poppin' daddy.

Sorry, that was gross. But if blondes are your thing, go throw your hat (and cock) in the ring.

I can't imagine what 29 years without sex is like. I don't recommend any of you doing it either. In fact, lets all celebrate our non-celibacy by having as much sex as is humanly possible today. Maybe the wonderful folks over at
Pererro can name this International Makin' Hot Whoopee Day or something.

Back to my personal needs and desires for
a better world: thanks to everyone who donated yesterday. I'm up another $200! Which means I'm almost halfway to minimum and more than a third of the way to goal.

But there's still a ways to go. Every little bit counts. I mean it. Even $10.

Donate
here.

2 comments:

David N. Scott said...

Sadly, we just report the day. Maybe Julie will cheat, though. ;)

And, the only thing I can say about the other is...

But, she's hot. Or at the very least quite cute. I think I'm missing something.

exile said...

she's a total cutie

as a philantropist i feel inclined to offer my support, anyone got a plane ticket laying around?


...

although, i think this chick may be completely fucked in the head. sorry, but there's such an abundance of wang in the world, there's gotta be a huge catch. like he's got tenticals or even worse, christian.