8.22.2006

Be a Good Boy (or Girl)


I'm cranky. Usually, you'd get a slew of Dear John Letters (and they're coming!), but after today's leg therapy torture (like I told Jack, think bikini wax + root canal - novacaine + angry donkey kicking you in the ass and you have an idea...I should just cut my fucking leg off), I'm too worn out.

Instead, lets opt for increasing our good karma.

Our own lovely Dr. Danger (aka Sandra of
Over Here) is up for the prestigious Young Blogger of the Year Award, given out by the equally esteemed Ill Man. You can push her to the top of the pile by voting often in the poll. She's nice. Therefore, she should win.

Yay!

Then be a dear and go help me out with my fundraising
here. I only have $1250 to go before hitting the minimum. Every teensy bit counts. And you'll even get to see a picture of me. Isn't that cool?

Go be cool.

Peace, love, and rock n' roll.

11 comments:

exile said...

bikini wax and root canal

what kind of fuck'n dentist do you use?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Clearly I need better insurance.

Anonymous said...

I did my part! I said I would...just took a while.

David N. Scott said...

Boy, that sucks. The pain, I mean. Lemme see J about the donating thingie. It's good to help peeps... I'll post it, too. Maybe the 185 or so Pererro Lurkers (tm) will want to help out...

Jeen Yes said...

congrats, ex, on the TNT signup. my dad has been involved with them many years both as a runner and a coach. definitely a good cause. i can't give anything at the moment, but should be able to help out just a little bit before your deadline. good luck in the LBC. and next year, i'm gonna hit YOU up for denver's heartwalk. ;)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Thanks guys!

JTS: you're amazing.

DJS: that would be wonderful. And thanks for what you gave.

JY: I always give to good causes. I've given this one my entire body!

(That doesn't sound right...)

DrinkJack said...

Sweetie, with such a sweet ass smile, I am more than happy to help :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Nice to see you back, nonetheless.

SkookumJoe said...

I happen to know of an angry mule, would that do?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Oddly enough, I think I've suffered enough pain without adding an angry mule to the equation. But thank you for the sentiment.

Sandra said...

And thank you for the plug!