11.08.2006

The Semi-Illustrated GPG Lists

Things I Want:

  • To not have to wait two months before seeing my girlfriends again
  • A full night of sleep from which I wake up refreshed, not still tired
  • A truly good slice of pizza
  • Nunchukas
  • A teeny little point & shoot that weighs nothing but has a huge screen and manual override. And it can just be 4 megapixels, dammit.
  • More San Matias tequila
  • Either the EF 24-105mm f4L IS or the new 70-200mm f4 L IS…damn those are sweet
  • A massage

Things I Miss:

  • Nights like this, followed by craziness like this (drunken boys are funny)
  • Stolen chicken breasts
  • Fighting over pizza toppings in my kitchen
  • The Boys
  • Not having to schedule a monthly brunch just to see my girlfriends
  • Watching football with my 2 year old niece…who is now five
  • My long hair

Things I’m Loving:

  • Turbo kickboxing
  • Still passing for under 25
  • Having boobies! (photo courtesy of another drunken night)
  • Little girls who tell their brothers “you have a penis, I’m sorry, don’t cry”
  • Marathoning (yours truly is somewhere down there, I think)
  • Reliving the last 6 years by uploading these pictures

Things I’m Looking Forward To:

  • Friday night margaritas
  • Resuming our regularly scheduled poker nights
  • Thanksgiving, with all its tangential partying
  • Finishing this damn project
  • Stealing the Foreigner’s soul

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the GPS's very cute! (But sure we knew that already.)
Erm, if the one in the green t-shirt's not taken, can I bagsie him?

The littlest Princess said...

That was a great list. Friday Night margaritas are almost here. I can't freaking wait.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Sandra: aw, aren't you sweet? But the one in the green shirt is my Texan, so...no.

Princess: word, word, word! And don't you love that picture of your rock star? I put it up there just for you! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have so much to say about this post. But I will just start with the general sentiment - is it really possible that we have this much in common?

I have not been waking up from sleep refreshed for months now.

I too hate scheduling girlfriend time/waiting forever to schedule it.

I am also looking for a teeny P&S. And I am going to be purchasing a Casio Z600, since my last P&S was fantastic and I will be a Casio fan for life.

I just bought a Panasonic Lumix FZ50 (akin to your desire for a big fat zoomer cam) and it is what I wanted for a long time...and I have no idea how to use it (i.e., all of my pictures come out needing sharpening).

I need a massage so badly, my neck and shoulders are contorted to remain in a "typing on the computer" position.

I miss my long hair so. very. badly. Why the HELL did I let anyone convince me that shorter hair was "more professional"?

I am also loving turbo kickboxing, although I get lost in the arm movements sometimes. Who would've guessed that I was cheerleading captain, at this juncture?

I think you still pass for 25.

But one question - where are your boobies? I am missing my boobies because one of my best friends say that they've gotten smaller. I think I am just not flaunting them as much. I wear all the same bras. And no man has ever told me, "Hey, your boobies are smaller." So I'm going to take that as a better indicator.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Roonie, you're fucking hysterical. We need to get together for drinks.

As for my boobies, they're here. Minus green ink autographs and kissy marks, but they're right where they should be. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Women are devious to one another when it comes to boobies. 'Course not me and my friends. Hence the kissy marks.

The littlest Princess said...

I saw my rockstars picture, and I just can't help but look at it and think about how absolutely beautiful he is when he's in his element(his element being on stage playing guitar)and how wonderfuly irresistable he becomes. So anyway Thanks for putting that up for me so that I can look at the wondeful pictures that you have taken of him.

And to add to it, you're boobies are awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, for some reason I misinterpreted it to have "having boobies" under "Things I Miss." Bloglines is a weirdo sometimes.

I second the suggestion of getting together for drinks!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I love that I've posted pictures of two women showing off their racks and only women have responded thus far.

This is awesome.

Anonymous said...

things I can help you with
-only one more night til the getting together of the girlfriends, since it is a night in we will call B.O.D ( boobies on display, instead of the usual bop)
- SITC girls
- Margaritas
- good pizza

DrinkJack said...

Hey, some of us have to work, you know? Of course your boobies are wonderful. Almost as cute as your smile. Thanks for sharing :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

KM: the countdown is on. The P and I are anxiously waiting till the bell rings 5 pm tomorrow.

Jack: I left my smile in the picture just for you.

Cowboy said...

Great pix. Who doesn't want more tequila?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's not just more tequila, it's the specific type. Tastes like honey. More lethal than a motherfucker.

My absolute favorite.

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry, didn't know greeen shirt guy was your Texan! Well done, Ms GPG. I applaud your excellent taste.