11.22.2006

The Empress Has No Clothes


Favorite things about Thanksgiving:

  • NO TRAFFIC!!
  • Eating like a pig with no consequence beyond a food coma
  • Drunken Balderdash with the family
  • A certain man (and Sandra’s favorite) returns for his annual visit
  • Most of my friends are also off, meaning 4 consecutive party nights!
  • And also 4 consecutive days of sleeping in
So, I’ve got a great weekend before me: socializing all night, sleeping all day. These are the very best kind of weekends. The boobies go out on parade, the whore paint goes on with pizzazz, the chill night air crackles with excitement, the next day doesn’t start until 2 pm. Usually I look muchly forward to this.

Except this weekend, I have nothing to wear.

Don’t get me wrong. I have plenty of sexy clothes in the closet. And in storage. In space bags. Under my bed. Lack of available clothing has nothing to do with it. The problem is that I’m bored with it. All of it. And clothing ennui means that no amount of strategically naked skin will make you feel flirty. It’ll just make you feel blah. And blah is not how I want to spend my vacation.

This means I have to break my year-end resolution to stop buying clothes and go shopping. I have to. My boobies deserve it. They’ve been locked up behind sensible clothing for much too long.

Time to let the girls breathe. I feel tingly just thinking about it!

7 comments:

BurgandySkies said...

Ah, clothes shopping. On Black Friday. Work the camo sister! It's time to go frock hunting!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm on a no-shopping kick as well. It's shite.
Wish I had an excuse but it's too cold here to even think about showing skin. I'm getting frostbite just typing about it.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

You Americans know how to have a damn holiday. All we get in Canada is a crappy Monday off in October.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

J, what do those seemingly random collection of letters, numbers and a plus sign actually mean?

Roonie said...

Dude, I've been partying like no tomorrow with Rolando's family the past two days, and I was just thinking on my way back from the gym, "What else do I even have to WEAR?" You totally read my mind! Time to get creative...there's no WAY I'm hitting the stores today, ugh!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Props to you for even going to the gym today. I should have ran 3 miles today.

But that's what tomorrow is for!

DrinkJack said...

I am so disappointed that the Friday Photo is not of the ladies ...