11.02.2006

Foursies


Dr. Danger tagged me. The rules of the internets demand that I comply, which I would have done anyway because Sandra is supa-dupa cool.

Therefore, somethings which may or may not be true about me:

1. Four jobs I have had in my life
- record company intern
- sex education assistant
- corporate whore
- knife-wielding sales girl

2. Four movies I would watch over and over again
- Singles
- Entre las Piernas
- Lord of the Rings
- Reality Bites

3. Four places I have lived
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Philadelphia
- the 'burbs

4. Four TV shows I love to watch
- Numb3rs

- Weeds
- Top Chef
- The Closer

5. Four places I have visited
- Pico Union

- Leo Carillo
- Mazatlan
- a Tijuana strip club

6. Four websites I visit daily
- sigalert.com
- cnn.com
- my.yahoo.com
- cheesesandwhich.com

7. Four places I would like to be right now
- my bed
- Tijuana strip club
- running somewhere
- in a bubble bath

8. Four of my favourite foods
- hummus
- Jack in the Box tacos
- sushi
- mom's empanadas

9. Four bloggers I would like to respond
- H. Wood
- Mr. Jack
- The Princess
- Skookum Joe

4 of the above answers were flat out lies, but 28 were honest to goodness truthness. See if you can guess where I fibbed.

Prizes will abound!

20 comments:

David N. Scott said...

I think that you liked about prizes. I never get any prizes reading the blog. I also think you lied about cheesesandwhich.com. There's no such thing as cheese and which. Maybe a cheesesandwich, but that other thing was just nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for playing, so's it doesn't look like I have no friends.

I think you might not like to be running?

Anonymous said...

I'll take a guess, I'm feeling lucky today. I'm thinking Lord of the Rings is out, as is cheesesandwhich.com(sic), running somewhere and...shit, my luck ran out.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Ok, let me clarify: you must guess ALL four fibs in order to win the prize. JTS is closest, but even he isn't completely right.

I'll give you all the misspelling, though. So now you only have to guess 3!

And David, the only reason you don't win prizes is because you don't play and/or guess correctly!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time in the lone Tijuana strip club I found myself in, too.

SkookumJoe said...

LOR
top chef
sex ed
cheese

Anonymous said...

Lord o' Rings
cheese sandwhich
you've been to a TJ strip club...but you don't wish you were there
and
Top Chef

I got colder didn't I...

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I'm waiting for the people who REALLY know me to play. To see if they really do, indeed, KNOW me.

Heh.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Oh, and the prize is either a 32-second makeout session OR a fun pack of Reese's pieces.

Your choice.

The littlest Princess said...

Okay so Sex Ed assistant is out
Cheese sandwhich.com
I don't think you want to be in the TJ strip club because running is something you like I know your bed is calling your name and a bubble bath would be cool So that leaves me with Either
The closer not being a show that you watch or Entre Las Piernes being your fav movie, othewise I'm out.

Will said...

No Sex Ed, No New York, No Numb3rs, and No Hummus

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I could have claimed that the website was actually "cheeses and which" since you all know I love cheese, but whatever.

I'm sorely disappointed that no one has been able to come up with anything close to the right answer.

The best so far is 2 out of 4. Guess I'll be making out with myself!

Anonymous said...

Erm...
LOTR
the 'burbs
cheese thing
running

?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Oh damn, I miscounted. Someone got three.

But the wrong three. L'sigh.

I'm leaving this up all weekend, till someone gets it right. Because I need to make out with SOMEBODY, dammit!

Or, just get rid of chocolate I can't eat anyway.

Anonymous said...

oh well, being chosen for response was like a dream come true on it's own. Besides, I am not currently available for make-out sessions. I was planning to auction it off if I won.

David N. Scott said...

Hahaha... I was just being annoying, already.

I actually thought the cheese thing might be real, given that it was all food related.

Or is that actually a 5th?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Wrong!!!! Everyone is wrong.

Skookum, if you won, I'd just send you a Kit Kat.

Woody: Leo Carillo is a beach up by Malibu.

I've already made out with some of you people and still no one is getting it? Just goes to show that I need to be more choosey about who I give these lips to.

Anonymous said...

you saying 32 seconds with you is roughly = 1 Kit Kat? or am I just getting ripped off

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I'm saying kissing me is almost as good as chocolate in any form.

And anyone who says otherwise is a lying. And also an asshole.

Anonymous said...

what would happen if you kissed chocolate in the form of you?