11.01.2006

October by the Numbers

I'm staring at my calendar and am amazed by how few days I actually had "off" this month. Meaning, I had no plans other than coming home and vegging. What a fucking luxury. My plan for November is to have more of those days.

Unless, you know, something comes up.

And now, in honor of JTS and his love of these things, I give you the last month of mi vida loca:

31 gainfully employed days
990 minutes spent in traffic getting to employer’s location
28-second speech given at Toastmaster luncheon
23 relatives in Malibu
3 day family reunion
13.1 miles ran one Sunday morning
3.33 hours to completion
13-day running vacation
60 minutes wasted listening to Hollywood wannabes talk about their bullshit
75 minutes enjoyed making fun of said wannabes, metro-sexuals, Paris Hilton, and other pop culture nonsense, all while being waited on by not-Christian Bale
2 meals spent with my favorite rocker boy & co.
2 Jews + 1 Puerto Rican =
8 billion watts of hilarity
1 negligible fender-bender-like incident
0 dollars for bogus injury claim
7 pairs of shoes bought
2 pairs returned
32 hours in San Francisco
155 pictures shot of C-dub and various naked people
2 pictures shot of her and le fiancé
2 lovely hours drinking with Jack
3 shots of tequila
1 shot of Bushmills, my new favorite Irish whiskey
3 French fried meals in one day
4 Halloween celebrations
2.5 hours spent stuck in a car having the most
fascinating conversations
2 hours spent at the not-so-fabulous WeHo Parade
83 billion drag queens
1 new platonic boyfriend who is the greatest sport for all the crazy things I ask him to do with me
22 blogs posted

4 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

reminds me of college.

Anonymous said...

In Norn Iron, I live about an hour away from Bushmills. Come and visit!

DrinkJack said...

I enjoy how my life intersected yours for two wonderful hours.

If you go visit Sandra, pick me up on your way, wouldja?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's a deal.