10.29.2006

Conversations with Friends


Because the Princess and I love Halloween, we kicked the weekend off with a trip to Knott's Berry Farm's Halloween Haunt. Being the last weekend before the big night, it was a nightmare getting there. 2.5 hours in traffic, me driving...and then only 20 minutes to get home. We love LA, but not Orange County. Here's what happens when two girls spend too much time stuck inside a car that isn't moving:

Ghetto Photo Girl: Is that guy going to try to get in my lane?

Princess: Yeah, that fucker.

GPG: *banging the steering wheel* Thupid Lexus!!!

***

P: At least we don't get snow.

GPG: I hate snow! That shit's just wrong.

P: Yeah, and when you're driving in it, it's just like going warp speed in Star Wars.

GPG: Fucking devil crystals falling from the sky! It's the Devil's crack, snow!

P: Oh, fuck me running!

***

GPG: Are we there yet?

P: Mom, are we there yet?!

GPG: Dammit my hips hurt. I don't think I'm getting any blood to my lower half anymore. My vagina-brain has no blood!!

P: *laughing* Oh damn...you're going to blog about this, aren't you?

***

P: So she asks me what I do, and I told her I work with blue prints and architects and whatnot. And then she asked what blueprints are.

GPG: No she didn't.

P: Yeah, and I tried to explain. So she finally goes, "oh, you play with maps?"

GPG: *snicker*

***

GPG: Cyclamen Street?

P: Yeah, it's a flower.

GPG: Sounds like a birth control pill.

P: No, it's a flower.

GPG: I still think they're going to name a pill after it.

***

GPG: *getting catatonic* It's 1:42 am. Been a while since I saw this side of night.

P: *equally tired* Yeah.

GPG: It feels sleepy, 1:42 am. And so do I.

5 comments:

DrinkJack said...

Love the "Fuck me running" quote.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's her trademark line.

David N. Scott said...

Bleargh. Driving in the OC sucks.

Anonymous said...

You're making me happy I opted to fly up to SF instead of hitting up Scary Farm!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Roonie: you spent less time in the air than we spent in traffic. Isn't that WRONG?!

David: you are so correct.