10.26.2006

More Happiness Is...


Because my boy JTS loves the lists, I offer more:

  • Dates at the batting cages
  • Batting both left- and right-handed
  • Being a poseur for Halloween, and finding everything you need at Poseur Central (aka Hot Topic)
  • Ultra cool baby brothers
  • Happily drunk clients
  • Still being friends with your exes
  • Getting carded when you're nearly 30
  • George Clooney
  • Flirting, in all forms, harmless or not
  • Pineapple on pizza
  • Big brains
  • Greek manservants
  • Making the gym bend to my pecuniary limits
  • Running for the hell of it

Feel free to add to the ever-growing list

4 comments:

exile said...

a weekend of hot wild monkey sex

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!!!!!!!! wow I just got a huge dose of reality, it's one thing to say nearly 30, but it's a whole other thing to see it written down. thanks a fucking lot for reminding me 30 is just over a year away! bitch! happiness is not being 30, yet!

The littlest Princess said...

I agree with KM but I would also like to add that happiness is knowing that tonight is KBF halloween haunt and you're going to call me a pussy all night long because I will jump and scream at everything.

Anonymous said...

How about:

- wasting time at work reading lists
- being the recipient of at least one list offering
- waking up thinking you have to get ready for work, then realizing it's Saturday and you can sleep in