10.19.2006

Overheard at Canter's Deli


Girl: Weren't you dating someone the last time I saw you?

Boy #1: No, it was just one date.

Boy #2: Why just the one?

Boy #1: We went out, and it was fine, whatever. But when she asked if we could see each other again, I just said, "Nah, lets not do that. You remind me too much of my sister."

Cue Boy #2 and Girl spitting out their drinks and laughing.

Boy #2: Did you really tell her that?!

Boy #1: Yeah, but it was the truth.

Girl: Man, I love you. That's fucking brilliant.

6 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

I like the "nah, let's not do that" part.

The littlest Princess said...

hehehehehe Are we having a contest again to decide who's who? Cuz I'm not a participant in this one :)

Anonymous said...

thats fuckin hilarious

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

The participants were me, the gorgeous rock star who currently resembles a pirate (hello!) and his old roommate who will soon own a bar I hope to frequent.

I am playing the part of Boy #2. Obviously.

Will said...

She may have looked like my sister but she sure didn't fuck like my sister.

exile said...

and now a scene from Joe Dirt

"who's your sister!
Who's your sister!"