10.10.2006

Overheard in Venice Beach


The scene: a woman puffing on a cancer stick walks by two innocent women, enveloping them in a cloud of foul smelling smoke. This ensued after she was barely out of earshot.

Woman #1: *wrinkling her nose* I want to kick her in her square butt.
Woman #2: Hee hee. I love you!

Guess who each woman was and win a prize!


(Participants in the conversation are not eligible for prizes. Void where prohibited by law, or in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas or Virginia because you kids are not to be trusted with sex toys.)

13 comments:

exile said...

this is a tough one, i mean, you're the type to kick someone in the butt while pointing out their butt is square. but you're also the type that would love someone for saying that.

can i have multiple choice?

BurgandySkies said...

Woman #2 - "Hee hee. I love you."

GPG - Do you have a special friendship we don't know about? ;)

BurgandySkies said...

BTW - your sidebar is missing.

David N. Scott said...

...and I got some weird bounce email for my comment that said your email wasn't working...?

And then I did the @aol address and that bounced, too.

I think the dudes or whatever from The Net got you.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Exile: you're so very warm. Keep guessing!

BS: I have MANY special friendships. ;) (And the sidebar is at the bottom, don't know why).

DNS: I'm right here!!! And I have no idea what's going on with the bounce. Maybe it's just one of those days...

DrinkJack said...

I believe it was you, talking with yourself.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

People, I expected more from you.

Of course one of them was me. The other is a frequent commentor. Who is blogrolled right over there
-->!!

The littlest Princess said...

Well it seems that no one can figure it out, and it will probably take us even longer now that you have given us clues hehehehehehehe

DrinkJack said...

So do I get half a prize?

DrinkJack said...

So it was handed to me through today's comments. It appears that Princess and the Ghetto Photo Girl love sarcasm on Venice Beach. I kind of like that :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Look at that. You win. Yay.

DrinkJack said...

Funny how now when I read her comment her, it is so fucking obvious :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Bonus round: can you figure out who is #1 and who is #2?