9.14.2006

No #$%& for You!

Note: this is probably NSFW

This t-shirt probaby isn't funny to Texans, and that's okay. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you shouldn't be laughing at other people anyway:









But this is really retarded. Look closely at the advertisment below:













Here, I'll spell it out: you cannot buy this personal item in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas or Virginia. Now, from personal experience, I wouldn't exactly recommend it, but that's no reason to disallow 8 entire states worth of people from trying it.

Does anyone else see something wrong with this?

11 comments:

Will said...

To be fair I wouldn't fuck anyone from those states.

BurgandySkies said...

I'm just amazed there is a market for this brand.

But clue me in - I'm not seeing what's wrong here.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Will: because they wouldn't have any good sex toys?

BS: what's wrong is the govt is keeping people there from buying silly sex toys like they're harmful drugs. Give me a break!

I'm just glad I live in CA. For many, many reasons. But also, the sex is better here.

exile said...

the reason you can't buy that in those states is that they are doing their best to keep those people from breeding

Unknown said...

the don't mess with texas shirt is available up to size 5XL.

somehow i think the impact of the joke would lessened by the act of appearing on the chest of someone who will die by age 45.

SkookumJoe said...

how come nobody gets upset about male circumcision? You got dudes holding down little fellers in church and hacking off the helmet cover. That's gotta mess you up.

exile said...

i miss my turtleneck...

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I don't.

sweaty said...

that's ludicrous. i say start a petition. all american women should be able to discreetly purchase vibrating mood rings no matter what state they're in. ridiculous.

DrinkJack said...

No wonder I buy all of my sex toys in Missouri instead of Kansas....

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Grrlsweat: exactly.

Jack: Lucky you live right on the border.