9.06.2006

I'm Losted Updated


I found the jeans! The black hole spit them back out. And my Palm Pilot!! It had fallen out in my car.

But now I'm wondering where my lip liner has gone. And my blush brush. My make-up must be on strike.

More importantly, my watch is missing. Which I could have conceivably left at someone's house. Can everyone I've had the pleasure of making sleepover fun with please check to make sure you don't have my Anne Klein watch? It's a round mother-of-pearl face with Roman numerals and a two-tone chain wristband. It was a gift from my mommy that I liked very much and they don't even make it anymore.

*pout*

4 comments:

David N. Scott said...

That's good at least. When I lose things (one of my wrist braces, my new pocketknife I got for my birthday, a star sapphire ring my parents gave me for Christmas), they tend to stay gone... :(

BurgandySkies said...

So... you went on a cleaning frenzy and now your stuff is missing? Coincidence? I think not.

I generally find that if I put stuff away where it *should* go, it's usually never where I would actually look for it.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

DNS: that's sad. I really hope that doesn't happen with my watch. It's got me really bummed out.

BS: I actually went on the frenzy to help me FIND the stuff. Which worked, kinda.

DrinkJack said...

Hum, glad you found most of your stuff :)