9.05.2006

I'm Losted


(C-Dub is going to chastise me for this, and make you all think I'm a whore, but ignore her. You already know the truth about that last part.)

We've been down the whole GPG-has-a-bad-memory road
before. So this is not news. But now things have gone missing--again--and it's driving me insaney.

I went a little psycho with the cleaning yesterday, and threw out a bunch of shit. I figured this would make it easier to find stuff. Guess again.

I seem to have lost an especially comfortable pair of jeans. I can't even recall when I last wore them...probably some party. Back in May. Yes, it was my nephew's birthday and someone told me I looked good in them. I remember that! So I wanted to check my ass out in them last night, possibly wear them to the movies, but after digging through my black hole of a closet I got nothing.

And no, I didn't leave them at someone's house after the party. That much I know. At least I think I do.

Even more irritating is the sudden disappearance of my Palm Pilot. I remember playing solitaire on it last Thursday while waiting for the stupid recruiter woman at an interview. And then I brought it home, charged it...and now I have no clue where it went. Which is potentially quite
disastrous.

I don't know how my things keep growing legs and walking away. But if they make a deterrent for that, I need it ASAP.


In the meantime, can someone tell me what today is and what I'm supposed to be doing?

6 comments:

DrinkJack said...

I bet you do look good in jeans :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I look better out of them, but whatever you want to think is your perogative, my dear Jack.

exile said...

i use to have two pairs of jeans

one pair was worn in and really comforable

the other was ripped to shreads

i finally decided to throw out the shreaded pair, but threw away the wrongs ones

i really shouldn't clean any more

David N. Scott said...

That sucks... hope you get yur stuff together (though due to the power of the internet I know you did find at least some of it).

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Exile: it's not that you shouldn't clean. It's that you shouldn't do it while DRUNK, honey!

DNS: neat, huh?

C-Dub said...

I would never chastise you! Well, ok, not true, but you know never to take me seriously! lol.

And I can't mock losing clothes. I just lost a bra for like 3 weeks... I mean I'm engaged now, how could a lose a bra?? Ok, don't answer. But I did find it, hiding in my gym bag in my car. The new one. With the convertible roof. It's good to be a whore! Come visit! Wanna go for a ride baby? ;)