9.20.2006

Celebration Time


First of all, a heartfelt if belated happy birthday to my favorite Kentucky girl, Lex. A lady never gives away her age, but I know for a fact that her spirit is timeless. And beautiful.

I love you, honey! And I hope it's all coming together out there.

Over at Be the Boy, young Will marks his 3rd anniversary in this here blogosphere. Congratulations to him. I hear the festivities will include a threesome and/or a drunken treasure hunt for a bag of money. Pants are, as always, optional.

And looking to the future once again, Friday is Maxim's Take Your Penis To Work Day. Celebrate as you see fit. I know I'll be enjoying it for all it's worth!

10 comments:

exile said...

figures, the first time i leave it at home...

Will said...

we haven't had the 3 some yet but there's always the weekrnd

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Exile: it's detachable? I'm impressed.

Will: let me know if you need pictures taken. I'll cut you a sweet deal.

The littlest Princess said...

OOOOO so I can bring the PFP to work and can say that Maxim said it was alright? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Just make sure your spoilers are down.

exile said...

exo- yeah, i wrote a song about it

it's called "my heart will go on"

no wait, that was titanic...
but so is my penis!

Kilroy_60 said...

I think I should refer you to one of my link exchanges, Ladies, Goddesses And Bitches. I think you would get along well.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Exile: that is the substantiated rumor...

K60: I wil check it out.

David N. Scott said...

I generally bring my penis everywhere I go. I wasn't aware doing otherwise was an option... ;)

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

I never knew you put me in so many of your postings. I'm humbled.