11.30.2006

November by the Numbers


George Clooney was on tv while I wrote this. *swoon* And he was joking about having sex with Jon Stewart. Niiice.

Anyway. No Photoblogging Friday, since rent is due, which means you get the numbers list. We'll return next week with...something. Maybe a picture that I took from my car on the way home. Who cares?

And now, this:

5 whole years of brattiness completed by my niece
2 consecutive Boobies on Display nights with my girls, and their girls
1 alcoholic cat burglar cast into GPG jail
12 days suffered through with the fakey mono, finally cured by
5 days of food poisoning
45 minutes wasted for a critique with bullshit photography "experts"
1 interesting acquaintance made while in line, who's eye makes me a little jealous
4 hours spent playing "poker," in hats!
35 dollars won by bullying the Krazy Daddy
6 of my closest friends humoring me and my ridiculous house rules
4 blissful days spent being thankful
90 minutes of graphic simulated sex
2 of my whores spotted at that same event
3 alcoholic drinks savored at Molly Malone's to erase the memory of so much bad sex
2 hours spent enjoying a comedy act, replete with fake hipster pictures, which though poorly prepared, was still funny shit
97 pictures taken for a 44 women reshoot
1 damn shoot left till full completion
4 hours spent carousing around Melrose
3 cutie Jewish boys who actually enjoy shopping
1 Canadian shop girl unhappy with her opinion being ignored in favor of mine and only mine
50 dollars spent on divine all-you-can-eat sushi
1 hilarious conversation about being "bad Jews," according to their patriarchal grandfather
7 horrible minutes spent talking to an ex
1 comment that reminded me that not all my exes suck
5 hoteliers bending over backwards to kiss my ass
2 days spent finally doing what I thought I was hired to do
30 blogs written
9 still sitting in draft form, for those days when I have nothing new to bitch about

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you go for sushi?

I will probably have more to say later???? if I can actually get your comment box to open for me, sometimes it doesn't like me and won't open up...hence some of your posts sans comment from KM

i am tired now and need to go to bed.

David N. Scott said...

You keep a blog backlog? I have no discipline like that... if I write something it's write up. Er, right up. Depends on how you look at it, I guess.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

KM: sometimes that happens to me too. If you click on the time-stamp, which takes you to the permalink for the post, you can usually get the comment box to open from there. Otherwise you could just email me the comments because you don't have enough other things to do with your day.

DS: I have to think certain things through, especially when I blog drunk and do nothing but bitch about truly insignificant things you guys don't want to read about anyway.

I'm trying to spare y'all!

The littlest Princess said...

I've got a blog backlog too and after I've read them through a few times if they're not worthy of posting I toss them into File 13 and go on with my day.

Anonymous said...

If you had to spend 7 minutes talking to me you might take that second comment back, you never know.

Not to bring up old shit or anything, but...I don't remember any mention of this Miguel guy when we were...umm, dating. :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

What can I say? You managed to completely put him out of my mind. :D