11.06.2006

Instead of a Coffee Break


This is how the Princess amuses me during the day, over Instant Messenger:

Princess: and there is nowhere here you can really go by yourself.

Me: you can take your imaginary friend

Princess: Well bubzy doesn't deal well in public places

Me: leave it to you to have an agoraphobic imaginary friend

Princess: Yeah

Princess: I think it's his alzheimers though. he's getting on in age.

Princess: Imaginary friends age faster than real ones

Me: was he a butler?

Princess: nah

Me: because buzby is kind of a butler-y name

Princess: He's a computer geek

Me: who has alzheimer's? that explains so much about you

She's absolutely crazy and that's why I love her. She's also currently compiling a list of really funny shit. Go add to it!

***

In other news, Happy Birthday to my lovely C-dub!! She's almost legal now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are nuts!!!!!
and I am krazy so we are a perfect triangle, can't wait to see you for a girls night in!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always end up in places by myself here. LA is such a lonely town, and my friends are all so diverse...sometimes, we aren't going to converge on the same plane. Thus, I go it alone!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

KM: I'm bringing tequila, so have the margarita mix ready!

Roonie: aw, poor Roonie! We at Exxy HQ (tm SkookumJoe) refuse to be lonely ever in LA. If in need, give a call.