11.06.2006

And The Winner Is...


Nobody.

No one could figure out that I never lived in New York, don't like Lord of the Rings, and would never go back to a Tijuana strip club. Ick.

And I gave y'all the cheese website.

I was indeed in the business of Sex Ed (back in college), do really like both Numb3rs and Top Chef, grew up in the 'burbs, Entre Las Piernas is one of my favorite Spanish movies (says so right in my profile, kiddies), do actually enjoy running (otherwise I wouldn't be training for another half!) and I could pretty much live on hummus for the rest of my life.

JTS was the closest with 3 correct guesses, but almost doesn't count. And it's kind of comforting that even though I publish some of my craziest thoughts on a near-daily basis, nobody really knows me at all. Yay for internet anonymity!

Prizes will be recycled in a future game.

9 comments:

Will said...

This contest was unfairly stacked against me.

Anonymous said...

I think we all had a hangover.

Anonymous said...

Damn...

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's okay. I still love you all.

Anonymous said...

You could live on hummus? It looks like catpoo, dude.

Anonymous said...

ok so thats what I was trying to put up but when I went to post my comment but then I don't know what happened and it all dissapeared and I didn't have to time to rewrite it, because I so didn't think you liked the rings movies, I really hoped you didn't! and duh I know you so I knew the other 2 were not true! I did question a few other things though.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Sandra: your closed mind towards delicious food products worries me. No avocado, no kiwi fruit and now no hummus? What WILL you eat?

KM: you, of ALL people, should have been able to guess them all. Putting up with me for 23 years has to count for SOMETHING.

Anonymous said...

hey, i didn't pick strip club because it was mentioned twice. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but hey.

damn, i did wonder about NY

David N. Scott said...

Oh well. Better study up next time...