11.09.2006

More Coffee Break Fun


Earlier this week, I gave you a glimpse into my afternoon fun time with the Princess. It really is the best way to pass that last hour before The Man releases you out to play. I highly recommend getting your own Princess. No, you can't have mine. Because who else would I have this conversation with?

Ghetto Photo Girl: i need something to drink

GPG: like tequila

GPG: not that i need to drown my sorrows, it just sounds really good

Princess: yeah that does sound good

GPG: i forgot that i took all the margarita mix to your house last time

GPG: i was actually thinking of making myself one last night

P: Oh that sucks

P: I'm sorry

GPG: it's okay

GPG: i never crave one

GPG: must be pregnant

P: yeah

P: and when are you due hehehehe

GPG: um, 9 months from now

P: sweet

P: and what do you want a boy or a girl

GPG: i'd like a 3-headed monster, please

P: can we name it charlie

GPG: charlie, the 3-headed rat child

GPG: i'll give it to the circus

GPG: not rat, cat

GPG: charlie, the 3-headed cat burglar love child

P: He can play with buzby if you keep him

GPG: won't buzby be dead by then? seeing as how he's aging into oblivion?

P: nah, he's lasted this long

P: he might be crazy though

GPG: which is fine

GPG: the rat-cat love child with 3 heads won't mind

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you two are crazy bitches, I love you guys, so glad you are my best friends!
miss you both so much and sooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow night!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Right?

The littlest Princess said...

You know I think that buzby got all excited about the ratcatburglar love child, I don't know what has gotten into him but he seems to have lost about 15 years and his alzheimers seems to be getting better.