1.31.2007

January by the Numbers

Do I usually have a long winded introduction to these things? Well, I can't even quantify how many hours I've spent in the office when I should be in bed, meaning that my brain is on the brink of explosion, so there will be little preambulation beyond this.

Enjoy.

24 measly miles ran (run?)
4 days unable to walk
1 misdiagnosed hip ailment
2 birthdays celebrated
1 tiara lost to a toybox
4 art exhibits visited
1 historic look at women of history
30 pretentious "art" pieces
8 Rothko canvases
50 more pretentious pieces
1 well-deserved night with tequila and entertaining midwestern boys
0 Paris Hilton spottings
1 hour spent nuturing the next generation of photographic genius
110 shots taken by my 5 year old prodigy
102 taken by her auntie
3 hours spent making balloon dolphins (more fun than taking pictures)
2 hours being wined and dined by the best of Santa Barbara
7 "tastings" of wine
5 minutes flirting with the young culinary masters
2 reminders of why I unabashedly adore a certain man
1870 new clients inherited

1 new slave
1 disturbingly sycophantic text message
0 spaces left on the friend dance card, for that reason
1 ex-boyfriend who can still make me blush
23 years relived in pictures
8 billion reasons why I'm so thankful for the people who knew me when--and STILL love me
1 realization that a love story can begin with the drunken retelling about orgasm via face punch
0 Raging Cunt Cards revoked
26 blogs posted

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the tiara!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Excellent. Don't forget it when we go to Disneyland for the Princess' birthday.

Anonymous said...

1 hour spent nuturing the next generation of photographic genius

I know another you could nurture...!

Cowboy said...

I love this format.