1.22.2007

All Hail Dr. Danger

Today I came home to a lovely package from Toronto, aka Over Here. Sandra was one of the winners of this self-indulgent pity party of a contest, and for her prize she picked a couple of GPG originals from the gallery.

Raised like a good Irish lass, she returned the favor by gifting me with one of the raddest wallets I've ever seen. How she knew I wanted a new wallet, and was able to peg my tastes so perfectly, is beyond me. But thank you!!

You should all have readers as cool as mine.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you liked it, 'cause the photos are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I am finding myself jealous.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Why are you jealous? You get photo lessons with me in the flesh!

Jeen Yes said...

i'd settle for just having readers, let alone readers as dedicated and fantastic as yours. btw, i could use a new wallet too. mine's old and very costanza-ish.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Stop moderating your comments. You'll probably get more hits.

Sandra said...

Roonie gets meat-space time with you? That's even better than photos, I'd bet.

Jeen Yes said...

it's my comments and i'll moderate if i want to! actually, i did it cuz i was getting spammed worse than dark helmet. no, i'm really NOT interested in a penis pump. thanks, though.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Roonie gets whatever she wants. As long as she doesn't set herself on fire while doing it.

JY: that's what the word verification thingy is for.

Anonymous said...

i have a bunny rabbit