1.01.2007

December by the Numbers


Because I rang in the new year in a champagne shower while wearing silk (way to ruin a new boob shirt) and kissing a 50 year old man, I'm not at my best today. But at least I have stories! And a new admirer...yay me?

The rest of the month played out as follows:

4 points to win the annual football rivalry
13.1 miles run through Los Angeles
4 girls celebrating with French fries and beer
3 attempts to drink with one hysterical
blogger
7.5 hours spent drinking, finally
3 Xmas parties
15 dollar gift certificate to Jack in the Box won
1 red light ticket
2 birthdays
22 hours of overtime in a single pay period
200 extra dollars in my paycheck for that trouble (fucking taxes)

2600 new clients
2.5 days of training to understand their needs

30 minutes of exercise hell leading to arthritic hips
15 days free of the damn caffeine allergy
3 pounds gained because of that

4.5 hours spent in the Downtown Jewelry District hunting for the perfect watch
4 Macys stores hit for the same reason
0 watches bought
95 minutes of drunken charades

3.5 hours spent trying not to encourage a smitten 50 year old man
3 hours waiting for the Woodpecker's signal to save me
1 text message lost to the ether, never received
24 blogs posted

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

50? eww!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Right?!

Roonie said...

Oh my gawd. I need to hear this story.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

When are you back? I'm willing to share over vodka canberries. ;)

The littlest Princess said...

How come Roonie gets Vodka Cranberries and I have to settle for the Treadmill at the gym? Hee hee, j/k. Although a nice Vodka Cranberry sounds very good, I should go get some on the way home.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Because on top of the treadmill, you also get chocolate sauce! And really, which one do you prefer?

I know which way the KM is gonna go on that one...

Hee.

The littlest Princess said...

hmm that's a hard decision, they're both very tempting. Chocolate sauce or Vodka Cranberries? Hmm I'll take the chocolate sauce as long as I get some whipped cream to go with it ;)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Lucky you, I'm no longer allergic to chocolate!!

Anonymous said...

Now if you can do a year by the numbers I'd be really impressed.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Sweetie, I did that last year over on Myspace and it took 3 entire posts. Lets not clutter up the internets with what would amount to a rehashing of the monthly numbers post, okay?

Anonymous said...

I will be sure to get some whip cream to go with the choc. sauce on Sat, if you are lucky maybe I'll even get you some cherries to top it all off!

and yay for no more choc alleries, cause that is NO way live! must have choc.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed now...and will shut up, go back to my corner and enjoy your monthly rundowns.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Aw, you know I love you! It's now on the internets, so you know it's true. :)