1.11.2007

Come Out & Play!


I'm late to the party, as always. But you know what they say about being fashionable.

While I was busy putting you through the last year of my life, the ultra fashionable people over at
Paper Napkin have deemed this National Delurking Week. So even though it's already Thursday, feel free to tell me what an ass I am down there in the comments.

Sorry kids, I've got nothing else for you. I'm staring down the barrel of the innumerable consecutive 12-hour work day without a lunch break. I should be in the shower. I should be ironing my pinstriped pants. Instead, I'm blogging.

I'm so fucking tired, my hair hurts. The upside is I've scored myself an office assistant slave. The downside is I have no idea what to post for tomorrow's photo. So I'm leaving it up to you all. Make suggestions for what you'd like to see.


Or just call me an asshole. Or both. Just say something, dammit.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photo suggestions, hmmm. Because of my inclination to macro, I'd love to see some sort of creative macro object that you find very indicative of life in Los Angeles. But this is because I'm obsessed with macro and I love local flavor.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the year in review...you're the best! How about a food & drink themed photo? I love looking at pictures of food.

The littlest Princess said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures, you have lots of pictures, how about something that has somewhat of an optical illusion.

Anonymous said...

nudes are always a good fallback. just a suggestion. asshole.

DrinkJack said...

Does this mean I have to delurk? Damn :)

I say take a photo of the contents of the furthest left cabinet of the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I delurk, you delurk, he delurks, she delurks...
So tired your hair hurts - excellent description!

Anonymous said...

FUCK THE A.M. - that's the month's true name. Long-live the hardest of hard workers.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

All suggestions will be employed in the coming weeks. The post will be specially dedicated to the suggestee. Look for your name.

Tomorrow's pic will be of alcohol, just for JTS. If only because I'd have to shoot the rest of your suggestions.

Which is the point: to actually use my camera. Good job, kiddies!!

Oh, and for the rest of you, it's not too late. Keep it up forever and ever and ever.

Anonymous said...

i would've delurked sooner, but i had no internet until yesterday... so since you already have a photo posted i'll save any suggestions for the next time.