1.24.2007

Overheard at the Pump


Why girls should never go to the gas station by themselves late at night.

Man in BMW: Hey, that's a nice car. What kind is it?

GPG: Thanks. It's a Scion tC.

BMW: Ah, nice. Are you Egyptian?

GPG: *laughs* No.

BMW: Really?

GPG: Yeah, but my dad's Puerto Rican. He gets that a lot.

BMW: Yeah, very pretty. Are you married?

GPG: God, no.

BMW: Any kids? [Why do they always ask this???]

GPG: No!

BMW: What do you do?

GPG: I work with lawyers.

BMW: Oh! Maybe you can help me with this trust I have?

GPG: Uh no. Call a probate lawyer?

BMW: What's a probate lawyer?

GPG: Look it up in the phone book.

BMW: All I see is "attorney-at-law."

GPG: Well call one of them.

I was just minding my own business. I swear.

Happy belated birthday to the Princess' Rockstar. This is what I get for being the first to leave the party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're part Puerto Rican?!?! Damn, and to think all these years I thought you were Egyptian.

Seriously though, watch out. That is how my wife and I met.

Me: "Are you Egyptian?"
My Battle-Axe-to-be: "Are you fucking stupid? I'm Scottish."

And it's been love every since.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

When we were 13 I was Egyptian for a few months. That didn't work out so well, so I went back to being a Mexi-rican.

Glad you married a girl with a mouth like a sailor. ;)

DrinkJack said...

Next time a guy asks "Any kids?", just step back, run your hands down your body and answer, "Does this body look like I have kids?", then smile :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Oh Jack...wouldn't want to encourage the crazies!