1.21.2007

Ad Nauseum


Know any unabashedly self-involved people? That will manufacture drama just to have something to talk about? Over and over and over again?

"My girlfriend is crazy," he admitted. Finally.

"Duh," she answered, already tired of excuses that were coming.

"I know this," he continued. "But I can't imagine my life without her".

"So...?" She rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to raise my children that way."

"You want kids?"

"Well, if I have them."

"Okay."

"But I do love her."

She sighed and restrained herself from smacking him upside his stupid head. "But she's crazy?"

"Right."

"Right."

And so it goes. Over and over and over again.

8 comments:

exile said...

duct tape, it's not just for babysitting anymore

just say'n

SkookumJoe said...

"But I can't imagine my life without her".

be patient, it'll come

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

The collective patience of everyone peripheral to the story has just about run out.

I think it's time to make a duct tape mummy.

The littlest Princess said...

I volunteer to do the duct-taping because you're right patience has run out.

Anonymous said...

I have so many friends that pull that sort of bullshit with me that I have become a master of switching topics.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Clearly if you don't want to deal with Scientology, you shouldn't sleep with Scientologists.

You know, for example.

SkookumJoe said...

I meant eventually he won't be able to stand the bitch and he'll have no trouble imagining a life without her.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

We're all still waiting for that day.