2.01.2007

Photoblogging Friday 2.2.07

Here's a twist on the old standby. This picture, my latest from the first shoot of 2007 and quite possibly the best picture I've ever taken, has no name. I'm quite partial to single word titles, or even very short phrases, that fully capture the emotion of the piece.

With this, however, I'm at a total loss. As such, I need your help.

Mini GPGUntitled (G-brat with Leaves #79)

I refuse to leave a piece untitled. So I'm opening this up to suggestions. This picture will most likely be one of only two submitted for consideration to the Los Angeles Artist Association, the preeminent artistic organization in this here city, so I'm serious about this.


Please let me know what you think I should call it. I would greatly appreciate it.


Muchas gracias. Happy Friday.

15 comments:

Sandra said...

My Brown-eyed Girl?
Sorry, too cheezee?

Fantastic photo, Exxy.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

My Brown-Eyed Brat is more like it. But no, that is definitely much too cheesy.

But thanks, S!

The littlest Princess said...

She is just adorable. I have no idea what to tell you to call it one word titles just don't do this one justice, but I think that it's just wonderful I'm always in amazement of your ability.

Bengali Chick said...

Girl's Moment in Autumn?

Anonymous said...

Offering

Bestowal

and my favorite:

Lagniappe

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

These are great! Can't wait to see what else y'all come up with.

Steven said...

I Kinda like G-Brat with leaves myself. ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

Autumn

Bengali Chick said...

Breathing in Autumn

-that's all i've got

The littlest Princess said...

ooooooh I got it. Autumn Innocence :) or, or, gifting.

Anonymous said...

Reincarnation. Or Reinvention. Because the leaves are now a bouquet!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Since the picture was taken in the middle of January, I'm not going to use the word "autumn" at all. Call me weird.

But I like the theme of a bouquet.

More, more!!

Anonymous said...

prized possession

DrinkJack said...

Beautiful shot.

How about "Trinity"

Anonymous said...

How about "Bouquette"? Or "Coquette Bouquet"? Sorta plays on the differing pronunciation of the words, although they look a lot alike. I am making up words now, but her expression is a bit coquettish, isn't it?