2.09.2007

Photoblogging Friday 2.9.07

This one's for the ladies. One of my favorite boys:

"Rockstars Save Lives"

Magical. Like a unicorn. And all the more precious because I cannot, for the life of me, find the film from this shoot. That's what we photographers call B-A-D. This picture, however, mmmm good.



L'sigh. For reasons more than one.

***


In a completely unrelated note, it's a another blogger's (and sometime filmmaker's) birthday. Go run over to his blog all at once and tell him how fabulous he is. Only because it's true.


Happy birthday, Mr. Wood.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

H-O-T.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Like fire.

The littlest Princess said...

I do love this picture. It's awesome. You must promise to let me meet him next time he comes out, then I can adjust my theory. ;)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I'll tell you what, Lil' P, get with La Ria and arrange for him to be here for the 29th annual GPG birthday festivities, and not only can you meet him, but it will be the best birthday present ever.

Like, EVER.

DrinkJack said...

Isn't that a yoga position?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

To be honest, the subject of this photo hates that picture...maybe I just won't ever tell him I have a blog.