2.06.2007

A Tale of Two Meats

No, this post isn't about sex (ha). But it's also not going to be appreciated by my non-cow eating readership. My apologies to Roonie et al.

For breakfast, I scarfed down a McDonald's sausage biscuit with cheese (no egg, eww) before rushing out the door to a meeting. For lunch, I was treated to Lawry's prime rib. Before rushing out to yet another meeting.

Opposite ends of the meat quality spectrum. Opposite ends of the culinary taste scale. But when you're starving, food is food. As I was on both occasions.

As such, I honestly can't tell you which one tasted better. They were both so. Damn. Good.

I love meat. Mmm, meat.

4 comments:

LB said...

mmmmmm, meat!

Anonymous said...

Since I don't eat animal flesh, you know what that means...I can give 100% attention to the MANMEAT!

Bwahahahahahahahaha! I rock.

David N. Scott said...

Yum.

DrinkJack said...

I worship the butchered cow.