2.26.2007

Lecherous Old Men

Continuing on with the saga of my increasingly heaving bosom and the trouble it gets me into:

I know. It's totally my fault that I have boobies. It's also totally my fault for dressing them in a lime green cardigan that didn't hide the fact that I'm a woman.

So how could I not blame myself when a client old enough to be my grandfather spent the better part of an hour paying more attention to them than the words coming out of my mouth? He wasn't even smooth about it. He'd start to talk and suddenly his complete attention was somewhere south of my neck. And there it stayed until I would clear my throat.

Again.

And again.

If you know anything it's that I loooooooove my breastseses. They're my favorite. I've given them their own label. And every once in a while I'll go as far as putting them on parade. But in the middle of the work day? During a meeting with brand new clients? Not so much putting the boobs out for a look-see.

Did I mention each and every single one of my clients is a
lawyer? Yeah...

I once wore this exact same outfit when out to dinner with a certain man. Who is by far more obsessed with my tatas than me. (I think I've convinced him he has to be at my birthday party just by promising him he can touch them.) And even he managed to talk to my face. Sure he was probably talking about the cleavage, but he had the decency to address me like another human being. Not a piece of meat.

I honestly cannot remember the last time this happened to me. In fact, I may have lived my entire adult life in oblivion but I don't think I've ever had a grown man ogle me so artlessly. At least not one I wasn't purposely flirting with.

And the grandfatherly lawyer in question? Not flirting. No way. No how.


Ick.

7 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow so he really just stared at your boobies? I get that all the time especially since I'm this petite little thing with these Ginormous boobies. Sometimes I hate them, for that reason, other times I love them because the attention is a confidence booster when I'm not sure about the outfit I'm wearring.

Will said...

You'd think with age he's have oogggling wisdom and know how to be smooth. I suppose at this point he figures he has no chance so why be subtle.

David N. Scott said...

Hahhha... 60 going on 13. Nice.

BurgandySkies said...

That sounds... creepy. Or annoying. But kind of funny all at the same time.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It was indeed creepy. Especially since I was alone with him for most of the time.

It still gives me the heebies just thinking about it.

dusio said...

I must say, just because a man ages, doesn't not mean he stops admiring all the lovely things in life, and, my dear, breasts are most lovely. Perhaps he could have had more couth, but what would you rather have had happen,him stare at your breasts pervertedly in secret, or blatantly, so you could know his intentions?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

In SECRET! I do NOT want to think about my clients like that. Sheesh.