2.11.2007

Overheard at Jerry's Deli

Princess: When they asked if I'd been in the Air Force during 9/11, I said yeah. So they said thanks for protecting our country.

GPG: By living in the sand.

Princess: Yeah. But I did get shot at!

Krazy Mommy: Her boobs protected the plane! They deflected the missle.

GPG: That's your superpower: boobie bullet deflection.

So the Princess protects us against terrorism by having gianormous mammaries. Awesome. My superpower is that even though I have a maniacal giggle, I'm cute and everyone naturally loves me.

Which makes it very easy to manipulate the masses to do my bidding.

*evil laugh*

What's your superpower?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giggly boobs! And yes, I do mean that with a G.

DrinkJack said...

My superpower is the ability to sit at a bar and protect all of the purty bottles.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Boobs are the best power to have. Especially at the bar with purty bottles!

I honestly don't know what I love more: tequila or my boobs.

Probably my boobs.

Anonymous said...

Boobs. Because not everyone has them. And everyone can acquire tequila. Although not everyone can APPRECIATE tequila.

David N. Scott said...

My power is my short attention span. Ooh, and my bad attitude.

BurgandySkies said...

I'm going to go with the power of "the twins". I used to have the power of drinking straight from the tequila bottle for several minutes at a time, but that always released my evil twin, Naked College Girl, so I had to give it up. For the good of mankind.

Jeen Yes said...

k-fed stole my super power: super strength so i can fly. thieving bastard.

BurgandySkies said...

Oh yeah, and now you know my other super power. Hehe