2.12.2007

Super Boobie Power

What started as a conversation about my vanity (because I just noticed wrinkles around my eyes today and am feeling fucking old!), led to a followup to yesterday's boobie talk.

Because if there's one thing we girls love, it's our tits:

Krazy Mommy: Just as long as you don't get old in the boobs. If Bush doesn't get out of Iraq soon we may need your missile deflecting boobs to protect us!

Princess: Well I hope that I get some compensation for that one. Geez I don’t want them blown off, then what the hell is going to protect us?

KM: I think you are well compensated. We give them plenty of attention, sometimes a little touchy feely and sometimes they even get dessert! Hehe

P: Yeah yeah, it’s all fine and good but that all ends the minute they get blown up!

KM: Thats ok. Dr. 90210 can make you more, maybe he'll throw in a free amplification shot.

La Ria: To be on the safe side, just like you would keep a spare tire in your trunk, we would need to make sure we have a spare boob set. Any volunteers?

KM: Mine are too deflated. Sorry, 3 kids sucked the life out of them.

GPG: Mine are not nearly as big as the Princess', but I'll offer mine up in case hers are injured in the line of duty.

KM: Does that mean we have to give them lots of attention too, so they will be ready to go if needed?

LR: GPG, you're a real patriot.


I totally am.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I salute you.