2.19.2007

Time for a Break

I've finally hit rock bottom. 42 hours of overtime have almost killed me dead. And you know how that saying goes: something's got to give.

Guess what that something is. That's right, the pinky-pink Exxy blog.

I know, I suck. And I'm sorry.

And I have stories too! About a certain brown-eyed man, about the girl-crush stalker, about tequila, about a trillion and one other inconsequential things. But if you want to work my 42 hours of overtime next week instead of me, please feel free. I'd rather be poor and well-rested than just semi-poor and ulcerated.

I'll be back before you know it. You won't even realize I'm gone.

In the meantime, scan the labels/archives and tell me what you want to read about more often.

6 comments:

David N. Scott said...

You'll be back.

;)

Roonie said...

God no! I miss you already!

BurgandySkies said...

Sheesh. That's not overtime, that's slave labor.

Poor GPG. I hope you get a nice vacation after this. And a trip to the spa!

Anonymous said...

Ouch...what will I do at work now?

SkookumJoe said...

Do more cartoons!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

SJ, you're SO original.