2.03.2008

Photoblogging Sunday 2.3.08

Because there's a big game on in a few hours and I have to get ready for the viewing party, and the possibility of winning untold fortunes (really just $100), lets keep this short.

Per Little Bull:

A smile of sweetest flowers, wilted so and soured
You know I burn like a junkie for you, baby
One drink to remember, another to forget
I fall so hard inside the idea of you
In the darkest times, oh, you shine on me


Per me:

Pink Gloves

Rules and regulations
here. LB, let me know where you want this sent.

3 comments:

Mumblemumble said...

Your picture sets are amazing!!! This was an amazing idea you had, keep it up, can't wait to see the next ones.

LB said...

I LOVE IT!!! you're amazing. I want it and I want to frame it when I get it!! It's all Dave Matthews Band Lyrics!!! The BF will LOVE IT!!!!

THanks GPG!!!

BurgandySkies said...

It's too bad their are probably copywrite issues with the poems. This would make an awesome print series.