2.24.2008

No Hay Photo

You know what I hate about photoblogging? Having to do it. I started it as a way to force myself to take pictures, but what I find myself doing more often than not is sitting here on a Sunday night looking through my entire portfolio for something to post. So not only am I not shooting, this has become a chore.

Again.

I'm going to scale it back to a non-regular installment that I'll do when I feel like it. That means no picture tonight.

You'll forgive me eventually.

Oh, and if you can guess which movie this post's title is borrowing heavily from, you are clearly brilliant. My money is on Lex/Sasha with an X since she loves herself some...well, if I told you, I'd be giving it all away.

Lex, love: when you finally get your ass back into town, the first round is on me!

1 comments:

LB said...

Why are you taking pictures of hay? hmmm....just kidding!!! hahaha...I crack myself up!