6.24.2007

All Hail the X-Girl!

One of our favoritest peoples over here at Exxy HQ has apparently been blogging surreptiously, though I finally found her out and now am quite happy to let the world in on who this hottie with a brain can and will do for you.

Meet
Sasha with an X, who I lovingly refer to as Lex because she has the carnal AND intellectual power to be an evil dominatrix/mastermind, but chooses to channel this into simply being fabulous. I love this girl like I love my boobs: deeply and without question. And I demand that you should too (love my boobs and Lex).

She's one of the best drinking buddies and camera whores a GPG could have asked for, and we've been known to do a little damage together. Like the time with that location manager after having a few too many over at Boardwalk 11.

Oh, how I miss those nights.

She's a real writer, which guarantees that her blogs will read like normal, engaging English and NT LiKe thIS. You know I don't care for "industry" people, but one of her screenplays made me cry actual tears, so I can attest that she's the real deal and not just some airhead transplant clogging the internets with her vanity.

Plus--as her boobs clearly advertise--she does all her own stunts. How can you not love that?

Go read
Commentary from the Realm of Alexandra now.

7 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I try not to damage my credibility. Little of it that I have...

DrinkJack said...

I can see the two of you raising hell. Would definitely be fun to participate.

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

Aw--I just saw this! It makes ME cry real tears of gratitude! Best endorsement EVER.

I love you, your boobies, your blog and your sweet words!

Location manager? Was I so drunk I don't remember? I always had a few too many at Boardwalk 11.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Jack: I think we were just as much fun to watch. If you know what I'm sayin' and I think you do!

X: I love B11 and our good times. As for the location mgr...it could have been any guy. Remember the one at Backstage that you had that argument with about Hunter S. Thompson? Oh, they were never any match for you!

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

Oh, that f-ing Scottish poser at Backstage? I wish I hadda clocked him. No man smacks me on the ass without an engraved invitation!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Yup, that one. He was a jackass.

I remember going home to an Irishman after that. Who played me the guitar. Oh, how things have changed...

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

If I could get a Welshman to fuck me, then we'd seal the Celtic deal! Christian Bale?...you busy? Okay. Tom Jones?...