6.08.2007

Photoblogging Friday 6.8.07

Things are good in our world. Despite the fact that the country's grossest celebrity was released from jail after a mere 3 days of her 26-day sentence, many other wonderful events have occured. A bunch of Canadian boys brought a cup to So Cal for the first time ever and another Canadian couple welcomed a baby girl into the mix.

In honor of the latter, here's a snap of a little girl who's had us all wrapped around her finger from the moment she was born:


Where's my daddy? Summer 2002

It's so very hard to believe she's nearly 6 years old now. Time flies as you watch them grow up.

To Jay and M-E: congratulations. Here's to little girls who'll steal your heart.

1 comments:

Cowboy said...

I can already tell that I'm going to be a sucker. She's already got me thinking about how I could spoil her.

The Ducks need to change their name... I think that's the problem.